These industries in Montana are facing unprecedented change due to new technologies, consumer preferences, environmental concerns, government regulation, and global trade. At the same time, the population base from which they draw their leadership is diminishing.
New challenges call for new leadership. REAL Montana addresses these issues:
- Agriculture institutions and agencies
- Energy development
- Leadership development/mentoring
- Communication skills
- Economics and policy
- International trade
- Urban/rural relationships
- Labor & production costs
- Regulations and permitting
- Transportation & water issues
Through REAL, Montana’s agriculture and natural resource industries will gain educated and empowered leaders.